Your NET WORTH is Your NETWORK!
NETWORKING & ACCESS
This is the PLACE for WEALTH PROSPERITY! There’s no better networking than at our events. You’ll meet investors just like you doing amazing deals while connecting with the RIGHT people.
EDUCATION & EXECUTION
This is NOT A VACATION! This is 7 days of high-level education and training! You’ll learn from our elite group of handpicked 35 speakers with tired and tested wealth building strategies.
SYSTEMS & PROCESSES
Leveraging the right SYSTEMS & PROCESSES is no longer optional for serious investors. Finally discover how to maximize your efficiency, time and energy to focus on wealth building activities.
Financial Friends Network Cruise
Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas
January 6–14, 2018 | Royal Caribbean
“Financial Friends Don’t Let Friends Invest Alone”
NETWORKING & ACCESS
This is the PLACE for WEALTH PROSPERITY! There’s no better networking than at our events.
You’ll meet investors just like you doing amazing deals while connecting with the RIGHT people.
EDUCATION & EXECUTION
This is NOT A VACATION! This is 8 days of high-level education and training!
You’ll learn from our elite group of handpicked 25 speakers with tired and tested wealth building strategies.
SYSTEMS & PROCESSES
Leveraging the right SYSTEMS & PROCESSES is no longer optional for serious investors.
Finally discover how to maximize your efficiency, time and energy to focus on wealth building activities.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Weeklong access to the presenters and attendees expanding your network across the nation. We eat dinner together each night changing tables to meet every attendee. You will have daily opportunity to meet everyone. Value? Priceless!
- 40+ Video recordings with accompanying power point presentations from the Alaska cruise plus all the 220 past cruise videos. Value? $300 ($2.50 per video) AND we give you access to the past cruises before you go.
- Invitation to “Small Group Cruise Attendee Only” (not available to the public) One-time Mastermind Events, which include all lodging, food and education. Our past Mastermind topics were on IRAs, Trusts, Seller Financing, www.TheBusinessofShortTermRentals.com and Business Application Intensive Training in Austin, TX, Waco Texas, www.MississippiAffordableHousingSummit.com in Jackson, MS, and Hot Springs AR. These events are not free but . . . Priceless!
- Access to our Online Private Forum for attendees only. Valuable
- Online Opportunity Board (Wally Board) where you can market your note, house, product or service to our entire group real time. Valuable!
- Pictorial Directory with attendees contact and business information. Valuable!
- “Market Place” for you to meet corporate vendors and service providers such as Discount Buying Groups, Specialized Insurance Companies, Note Servicers, Marketing and Technology companies invited to make your business more profitable. Valuable!
- Charities Cruise Auction where great items, financial opportunities, timeshares, boat rides, houses and mortgages were donated. Last year our group raised over $40K for VeteransPathUp.org, a non-profit assisting Veterans Housing.
- On the cruise you will have the opportunity to book a future Financial Friends Network cruises and seminars at a reduced rate. Valuable!
Here’s How It Works:
- Tuition: $500 per person (plus the cost of the cruise) payable 90 days prior to sailing for those attending the seminars only. Non-attending family & friends don’t need to register for the seminar.
- Family Plan Tuition: Additional $250 (plus the cost of the cruise). Bring all your entire immediate family for a $250 flat fee.
- Registration and Deposit: Click the “REGISTER NOW” button below to register today. Our travel agent, Janis Baker with Go Travel, will contact you regarding your cabin preference after you have placed your $500 refundable deposit to book your cabin and seminar. So, it only takes $500 to reserve your spot for the cruise and seminars until the final payment becomes due in early October 2017. JanisB@GoTravel.com
Current Cabin Pricing:
*Pricing Includes cruise, and government taxes. Based on double occupancy and subject to availability*
(Email Janis at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for quote on single, triple and quad occupancy cabins.)
Now is the time to confirm your reservation with a $250 refundable per person deposit.($500 minimum per cabin)
The 2017 conference sold out 2 months early so don’t miss the boat!
Simply submit your reservation request by clicking here or click the registration button below. As a reminder, submitting your reservation request does not charge your credit card but sends it to Go Travel in a secure manner.
Janis will create a courtesy hold on a stateroom and send you the information for your approval. Once approved your card will be charged directly with Royal Caribbean and you will be sent a confirmation.
QUESTIONS? Email Janis at email@example.com
Sail from Ft. Lauderdale Fl. To RCCL’s private island of Labadee, San Juan Puerto Rico, St. Maarteen and St. Kitts. PLUS 3 days of information-packed classes along with Q&A discussions every evening, that’s in addition to countless hours of networking with Real Estate Investors from across the country.
The newly enhanced Freedom of the Seas® is a marvel of maritime engineering, packed with awesome innovations to stir your imagination. Share a high five with Shrek as part of The DreamWorks Experience. Catch a first-run movie in the 3D theater or poolside under the stars on the outdoor movie screen.
Infuse color into your cruise with the artworks from our Art Gallery or with the frosted confections of the Cupcake Cupboard. And finish the evening with a selection of reds or whites at the renovated, now-more-intimate Vintages wine bar.
Plus, enjoy all the revolutionary features Freedom of the Seas has always been known for:
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- rock climbing wall
- ice-skating rink
- Royal Promenade
- cantilevered whirlpools
- mini golf course
- H2O Zone water park
- and much more!
It will be a great mixture of networking and fun in the sun!
|DAY 1||DAY 2||DAY 3||DAY 4||DAY 5||DAY 6||DAY 7||DAY 8||DAY 9|
|Jan 6||Jan 7||Jan 8||Jan 9||Jan 10||Jan 11||Jan 12||Jan 13||Jan 14|
|Fort Lauderdale: EMBARK Depart 5:30 pm||Crusing: CONFERENCE AT SEA||Crusing: CONFERENCE AT SEA||Basseterre: St Kitts DOCKED Arrive 9:00 am Depart 6:00 pm||Philipsburg: St Maarteen DOCKED Arrive 7:00 am Depart 5:00 pm||San Juan: Puerto Rico DOCKED Arrive 7:00 am Depart 2:00 pm||Labadi/Labadee Private Island DOCKED Arrive 9:00 am Depart 5:00 pm||Crusing: CONFERENCE AT SEA||Fort Lauderdale: DEBARK Arrive 5:30 am|